Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Brandable.uk

popup income

Status
Not open for further replies.

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right forum for this post, if not please move to the correct one.

I was wondering if anyone here has some experience with a good company that offers income using popups or popunders on your site. I am getting an average of 1,500 uniques per day, so I tried paypopup.com, but their stats show only 25% of my real traffic, and although they say you will earn $7 per 1000 uniques, I have only earned a few cents since I started using them.

Any tips would be apreciated!

Thanks

Domain Summit 2024

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Used adsence, got a few cents... I put up one of those active x popups... and I'm getting over 10 bucks a day!

My site offers free content, so this is the only way for me to gert some income from it.

websitedeveloper

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Sharpy!
(I'm a user of LoudCash already) - my conversions are not very good though... am wondering what fryman uses to get 10 bucks on 1,500 uniques

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Getting $12-$15 now... cool!

Pm'd you with my tip

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yo do realize that we are talking about active x stuff that will install some adware on the users computer, right? This is only good if you have a site like mine, that gets many first time visitors, and you can afford to have them not come back to your site again ;). Since I have top 10 rankings at Google, I get loads of first timers, so that's not a problem.

Still an hour left for the day to end and I have earned a bit over $15... looks like I'll be getting $17 or $18 today... not bad at all, since I will be getting about 50 cents with my adsence ads...

Let me know if you are still interested, Its hard to keep track of threads, so PM me and you will get a quick reply.

jquail

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, could you pm me details also please.

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Days till Domain Summit

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom