• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Post in Advertising and Related Offers permanent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DataSN.com

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2010
Messages
116
Reaction score
7
I want to purchase a thread there but I see the oldest thread was just in August so I thought maybe the thread there aren't permanent? They are deleted every a few months or?
 
Upvote 0
Correct they are not permanent. They are supposed to be for one month, but we usually run a bit over for our users.
 
I want to purchase a thread there but I see the oldest thread was just in August so I thought maybe the thread there aren't permanent? They are deleted every a few months or?

Hi

As an Exclusive member, you can also create a thread in Exclusive Advertising section.

http://www.dnforum.com/f476/



Good luck!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom