• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Posting for Bids on a Project - Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLazeD

Selling
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
12
Hi all

I have a fairly sizeable project on, and I am looking for information on the best sites, like elance etc, to post details about it on.

It involving both redesigning and then custom coding a site of mine. In the past I just posted in forums like WHT and DNF, but this project is especially large/important and I want to give myself the best chance of reaching the best people.

Cheers.
 
SitePoint usually receives a great response to For Hire posts, for me anyways.
 
I like RentACoder.com. Been using it for years and never had a problem with the system or the people.
 
scriptlance.com .. I have one on there at the moment
 
i've used rentacoder.com 2-3 times and was very good..
 
scriptLance, I'd say.
BUT: be careful, whatever you choose, there are scammers everywhere.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom