• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

PPC Advertising Feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

prose

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
If this hasn't been done, lets do it! If it does, please point me in the right direction.

I want to create a signature database of PPC Parking Companies, Parking Company Name Servers, and their corresponding Advertising Feed Source.

This will help us to immediately identify where domains are parked and where advertisements are coming from for research and competition analysis.

I will start with the parking site I am more familiar with. This post will be updated as other submit information.

Sedo.com, ns1.sedoparking.com + ns2.sedoparking.com, Google Adwords
NameDrive.com, ns1.fastpark.net + ns2.fastpark.net, Google Adwords + Casale Media Popunders
Parked.com, ns1.parked.com + ns2.parked.com, Yahoo! Overture
HitFarm.com ns1.hitfarm.com + ns2.hitfarm.com, Yahoo! Overture
 
namedrive.com, ns1/ns2 .fastpark.net, Google Adwords, Casale Media Popunders optional
 
Thread updated. If we start getting a significant list I will create a searchable webpage.
 
Thread updated. If we start getting a significant list I will create a searchable webpage.

seems like you pasted a Namedrive nameserver into the sedo line.
 
Thanks for catching that guys.
 
hitfarm ns1/2.hitfarm.com overture
 
Anyone else interested in contributing?
 
Anyone else interested in contributing?

Read ppcincome.com articles, he also provided this information. You need to read the article.

hope this help.
Em
 
Thanks so much I'll check it out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom