• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

PR appears to be updating

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using a new forum software called mybb. It's doing very well for me. Say goodbye to PHPBB.

Will look into.Thanks for mentioning that ;)
 
labrocca said:
I am using a new forum software called mybb. It's doing very well for me. Say goodbye to PHPBB.

Looks interesting...

Are there any free skins available for myBB & can you post a link to your forum so I can see myBB in action?
 
i got 3 sites from PR 0 to PR 6, but cant see any new pr on all my others sites.. hope it will come
 
I just sold a dmoz listed site about 2 weeks ago, the PR was 4 at that point of time. Now the PR of the site has reached 6
 
i'm pretty suprised by this one, it seems like the last one just happened. I got upped from a 0 to 3pr, but i wasn't really trying.
 
I just checked.. One of my sites went from 0 - PR 4 with almost every subpage PR3 +
 
Checked a few of my sites also.. Noticed around 5 of them went from PR0 to PR5.
 
One of my sites jumped from PR0 to PR3 - yay!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom