• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

PR Update :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

thethemes

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
377
Reaction score
0
there is a PR update going on. I got a few good PR's this time :D

3 sites PR 5
4 Sites PR 6

Hope you guys did good to,,
 
Just started to notice it to.
 
I haven't noticed anything so far... *crosses fingers* :-D
 
Noticed one site change to PR5, no change in others yet. Hopefully soon.
 
Yes it's an update for sure.
 
My pr is starting to shake on a couple of datacenters but looks like I'm losing. :greenrolleyes:
 
Yeah it looks like something is up.
 
Looks like my names are picking up steams:
num pr
87 1
9 2
9 3
5 4
1 5

But the site I worked on (dyyo.com) is still pr0. I think I will do more site design stuff. At least have a link from my names with pr to dyyo.com.
 
yep it is happening. i see some going up and some down with my main site unchanged.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom