• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

PR update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2005
Messages
1,167
Reaction score
18
Hey Everyone!

I was just using googlerankings.com and it shows my joke site as pr4 but in google too bar it shows 0 :( Can it be that google is updating PR's?

EDIT: Yeah! seochat future pagerank checker shows my site at pr 4
 
I checked your site with a few google page rank checkers and it turned up 0. It also showed a ton of links with yahoo and msn, but none with google...
 
Thanks KINGPIN for busting my bubble :D
 
NightLinks said:
Thanks KINGPIN for busting my bubble :D

Yeah... I find it extremely difficult to even get my sites indexed with google. It takes a long time, so they obviously have strict rules a methods for indexing unlike most of the other engines out there. Since your page isn't parked it will most likely show up eventually...

:greenroll:
 
NightLinks said:
Thanks KINGPIN for busting my bubble :D

No I think you are right. I am seeing many new sites obtaining PR on various datacenters. Nothing shows on the toolbar yet though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom