Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed PR5 / PR7 Wanadoo-Edition.com for sale - Over 300 Uniques per day

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjohnhoward

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$800 ,, thanks for thr offer,, i still think there is huge potential and i don't think 1. the pr will go down, 2. links will disaapear..... i've had the domain for over 14 months now and the links have been the same for that time apart form the internal linking from the site which change......
i will await thr next pr update and take the risk of the pr going down which i believe won't happen...... i do expect an increase in anythng and I will tell any interested buyer why that is if they are seriously interested in buying the site.

If the pr goes to 6 or 7 then the income potential for selling text links is fantastic as they can often go for $75 per link per month... you can do the maths on this one.

BIN? i was hoping for mid x,xxx , thanks

centreurope.org

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
bigjohnhoward,
I don't agree with you on the pr and backlink things: webmasters check their external links from time to time and they will inevitably notice that they don't link to the "real" wanadoo edition. But I might be wrong and it will not be the first time, nor the last :)
Good luck for the sale.
David

bigjohnhoward

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
not sure what you are talking about there in terms of the "real" wanadoo-edition.... but as far as the domain and site are concerned the wanadoo-edition.com is real alright.

thanks for the good wishes for the sale.

centreurope.org

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sold
thanks
david

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom