Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed predilect.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dariusthegreat

predilect

\Pre`di*lect"\, v. t. To elect or choose beforehand. [R.] --Walter Harte.

any value?

This is about the best name on many posts and nobody appraise it.....High CLientele $$$$$$$$$ Niche
I can think of Cigars, Scotch something fine and refined....Brandable-if it doesn't not already exists in the market)
SOLIDO= 5000 US$

D

dariusthegreat

Good idea. I think i'll design a site selling cigars and fine wines etc. Cigars.com has an affiliate program that looks pretty good. I think many people just aren't familiar with this word so the domain either looks terrific or worthless to some depending on ones vocabulary.

I think that your concept is great, but the name lacks instant fire-power, when you have to think about the pronunciation or connotation the luster is diminished!
Best of luck to you!

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
predilect.com ... if you have to explain it .. it is usually not a good sign .... I guess there's a reason it only has 525 returns on Google.

I see no value at all .. sorry.

D

dariusthegreat

that's the whole point of selling higher end products with a domain such as this. You're targetting intelligent people of good taste who are likely to spend more. Of course nobody is searching
for "predilect". It just projects an image indicative of a particular intellect or lifestyle. It doesn't have to be explained....to everyone.
The longer "predilection" gets 64,100 results

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators