Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Premium Domain Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmblea

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I spend a few hours each day combing through lists of domains that just dropped and pulling out the premium names that nobody has yet claimed. I maintain this list, as I like to purchase several names off of it each day.

If you would like names from this list, just pm me and I will send it to you for free. All that I ask is if you register a name from the list, that you render payment via paypal to us for $2 per name. Obviously you can take the name and not pay, but I have found most DNFers to be honest individuals.

The reason I'm charging $2 per name is because these are names that I most likely would have purchased myself and monetized.

Here are a couple samples of available names that we have isolated and are available as of now:

PremiumSubscriber.com, FreshFinder.com & PremiereToys.com.

List is disseminated to all those who requested to be on the list in the AM Monday - Friday, and occasionally on weekends.

Thanks

andrejc

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm also interested. PM me please.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please PM me. Just wondering, do you send the same name list to multiple DNF members? Thanks.

dmblea

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a fresh new list. If interested, please pm me. If you've previously requested my list, no need in pming me, as I will send it out to you this morning.

Thanks.

I have a fresh new list. If interested, please pm me. If you've previously requested my list, no need in pming me, as I will send it out to you this morning.

Thanks.

dmblea

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have a new list of names. Let me know if you want it. If you are on my existing list, no need to request it as it has already been sent to you.

Thx

David

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Im interested. Not sure if we have been in contact in the past....

nametrader

Now showing : .info
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am also interested please PM me the list thanks.

dmblea

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All pms and posts replied to. Anybody else that would like to be added to the list, please just let me know. Thanks!

David

dmblea

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fresh list ready to be sent out. If you are already on my list, no need to request it as it has already been sent out to you. If you are not on the list, just pm me and I'll send it over to you. Thanks.

leo

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sweet count me in too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener