• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

PremiumDomains.com, don't be a moron, get lost.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 4749
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 4749

Guest
You use sick advertising tactics to promote your useless service and I disrespect you for it.
 
I must agree that when i saw the current banner I myself was not offended but realized how offensive it could be to someone.
 
Are we talking about the caviar banner? Or was there a another one that I missed?


Edit: I see it now..
 
I hate the two idiots faces that they show in their banners...
 
but some names have the caviar taste :)
 
You use sick advertising tactics to promote your useless service and I disrespect you for it.

I see you haven't changed.

"Pot calling the kettle black."

In your signature you have a smartname - ppc site.

:lol2:
 
"certify your names while is still free" - are you indian ?
 
C'mon guys, haven't you always been wondering the REAL value of your domain names? Sure, you may have sold some names for $xx,xxx in the past. And you may have even gotten several industry experts to evaluate your domains right here on DNF. But why trust your own judgement or the experience of other DNF members when you can submit your name to this useless website and have a couple guys in India send you a cheap, pretend "certificate" via email?

Stop insulting them, it sounds like a great service!
 
i though that guy came from france
 
that one with Moron is taken out now i guess.
 
Hello domain geeks,

I will try to respond:

Blink, I investigated a little and found that in fact you are mainly a serious premium domain buyer. It look likes you exclusivily buy the best ones that you park after.
So yes this service can be useless for you. In fact as a buyer the last you want is potential buyers realize they are selling a name of very high quality.
This way you can play of the ignorance of the owner and buy at the possible lower cost.
It's legitimate and I understand your point of view.

Now regarding ads, they are ads.
The aim is get attention to generate clicks.
Each ad try to attract a specific audience, or wake up the interest of people that ignored previous ads.
And this work as each new creative attract new visitors.
We try several ceatives and boost the impression of those having the best CTR and best conversion rate.

I understand you can be saturated to see PremiumDomain(s) ads these last times.
We shown a lot and probably will continue for a long time.
Now, you are welcome to advertise in these ad spaces:
Ad rates are available at AdvertisingSpaces.com
We advertise PremiumDomain(s).com in the unsold inventory.
Your ads will get delivery priority.

Regarding this "moron" ad as you may understand the aim was simply to shake up some domainers that seen our ads and still not clicked.
The ad does not intend to be rude at all, in fact mainly funny due to the idiot animated graphic...
Now if you have been hurted by this ad: I apologize.
As Simon outlined, we removed this ad from rotation.
We will take care to be less incisive with our next creatives.
By the way you can suggest us good creatives, we will pay for them.

Rico, yes, our company is based in France and no the advertising does not cost 2K per month, really much more.

GTWeb, we do not appraise names, we simply certify the submitted domain match the premium domain definition, nothing less and nothing more.
Also, probably without want, you may have hurted some Indian members of the forum with your post when you associated the "cheap" of low cost with the "cheap" of low value.
We all know that India is becoming a leading nation on IT services with people of high quality.

While it's never very pleasant to read negative feedback, I appreciate your comments and they are always welcome.
 
cybertonic,

Nicely done.
No comment about ads, but, you earned my respect :-)
 
Don't be a moron, just go. You are still here? I guess I know who you are now. Or did I know who you are all along?
 
Cybertronic,

Your ads are looking much more appealing and professional.

:)

CashCowDomains
 
Also, probably without want, you may have hurted some Indian members of the forum with your post when you associated the "cheap" of low cost with the "cheap" of low value.

Boo Hoo.

I don't post here to make members feel warm and fuzzy. There are many great members of this forum and domainers from India, I am certainly not doubting that. But as seanboy says, your service blows. You can advertise whatever you want wherever you want, just don't expect any of us "morons" to use your service.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom