Price Comparison / Shopping Domain

• Dear DNForum.com user,

The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. As we are based in Gibraltar which is part of the EU and we have customers all over the world we are obligated to follow the new regulation as of May 25, 2018.

Accordingly, although we must request full contact information from each of you so our systems and webpage may continue to function we will restrict processing and data transfers as much as possible. When logged into DNForum.com we will display only your chosen handle and no other specific information unless requested by you. In order to request your specific information be revealed please go into your account settings and check the radio boxes next to the information. By default all information is private.

To cover all aspects of GDPR we have published a new / updated agreement (which includes our terms and privacy policy) that will become effective on May 25, 2018. It may be found at: https://www.dnforum.com/help/terms/

Onward and upwards;

Best DNForum.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

macker123

DNF Newbie
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Jun 16, 2003
Visit site
Dencorp said:
valuevenueonline.com

pm if interested
As I already stated, "Thanks everyone for their posts and PM's. I think we got one. We are just tieing up the Escrow and should be completed soon."

You guys don't need to keep sending PM's. It is all finished.

domaino

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
May 13, 2005
I know you are looking for.com only, but I really have the perfect domain for you.

Everydeal.net (Amazon owns everydeal.co.uk)

Pm me if interested :)

BuyMyDN

Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jun 8, 2006
AL
BuyOnline.com
We are looking for $xxx,xxx but it would be well worth it if you could swing it.
Many variations/mis-spellings/etc.

Majnoon

DNF Regular
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Jul 12, 2005
London
www.appwaw.com
Guys Thread starter said he already got what he was looking for why post more

As I already stated, "Thanks everyone for their posts and PM's. I think we got one. We are just tieing up the Escrow and should be completed soon."

You guys don't need to keep sending PM's. It is all finished.

rockisland

Platinum Member
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
Oct 23, 2005
Michigan, USA
adultgods.com
Hi,
We have nice domain site, NICDO.COM is available. It's currrently getting a lot of traffic with more on the way. It's just like Sedo or TDNAM or even DNFORUM with a VERY brandable name and a profittable business as it is. But, I've had a ton of people looking into picking it up just for it's 'Brandabilty' *LOL* It's a short .com and has done nothing but good things for us. We're asking $3500. We are looking to put this money on an online music store and unfortunately Nicdo.com won't fit for that page type.

Normal income avg. (last 12 months): $357/month
November - March avg. Over $600

ALEXA STATS:

Site Stats for nicdo.com:
Traffic Rank for nicdo.com: 482,595

Speed: Very Fast (91% of sites are slower), Avg Load Time: .6 Seconds (what's this?)

Online Since: 25-Apr-2005

Monthly traffic views avg under 500,000, but had 2 MAJOR peaks in February and April of near 15,000,000.
We just spent $200 for increased traffic and optimization.

Thanks for your time! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.