Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Problem starting thread in advertising forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Sweeney

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Posted this in the support forum and got zero replies.

Tried to place a thread in the advertising forum and got this error:

"Invalid Payment Processor specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator".

I didn't specify a payment processor as the option wasn't presented to me.

I notified the administrator via the linked email address, 48 hours ago, and haven't heard anything back.

I contacted a moderator about it, who was not able to help in any way (didn't sound too willing to help either) (which surprised me as you are losing sales).

I'm quite keen to give you my money (for now), please take it from me!

I am new here, have paid for a year's membership and a year's sig advertising...could do with a little service.

Upvote 0

Charles Sweeney

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Another 24 hours. Still heard nothing. How does one contact management/"customer service" around here?

(New customer - just made two purchases - trying to make a third but losing massive chunks of confidence in this place by the day).

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

There may be a problem with the payment processor.

Please be patient!

Thanks

Charles Sweeney

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Patient? Three days to make a purchase with no reply? Wish I could afford to ignore prospective customers for three days...I'll maybe try advising them to be patient!

The problem isn't the payment processor, I'd be quite happy to get that far! The error, as quoted, was from this site.

Thanks for the reply though, it offers a glimmer of hope.

Anyone else got any tips on contacting someone about a customer service issue? A reply after three days would be nice for this new customer who has made two purchases and is (still) trying to make a third.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Thanks Dale. Would be nice to hear from Customer Service though.

Last edited:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Patient? Three days to make a purchase with no reply? Wish I could afford to ignore prospective customers for three days...I'll maybe try advising them to be patient!

The problem isn't the payment processor, I'd be quite happy to get that far! The error, as quoted, was from this site.

Thanks for the reply though, it offers a glimmer of hope.

Anyone else got any tips on contacting someone about a customer service issue? A reply after three days would be nice for this new customer who has made two purchases and is (still) trying to make a third.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Thanks Dale. Would be nice to hear from Customer Service though.

to my knowledge, there is only 1 payment processor attached to the advertising section.

true, there is no option to select one, because there is only one.

until that one is fixed or another is added, the problem will remain

if you'll take the time to read thru this section, you'll see that another member had similar problem recently, which was addressed and resolved, though now it appears same issue has risen.

technical difficulties happen sometimes and it ain't always an automatic fix.

Thanks

Charles Sweeney

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@ biggedon

I don't even get *one* payment processor presented to me.

Thanks again for your reply, but as the first mod to reply to me stated, there is nothing a mod can do to help (wouldn't expect them to either, they are there to moderate not to do customer service).

Still wondering what the secret is to hear from anyone from Customer Service, and ideally not in public...i.e. the way any other normal business handles Customer Service issues.

If anyone knows the secret way for paying customers to contact Customer Service, I'd love to be let in on it. I see no "Contact" or "Support" link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators