• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Process for getting .EU refunds at eurodns.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leading Names

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1
I have a tad over 100 pre regs at eurodns.com, unfortunately the majority have sunrise applications pending therefore I stand little or no chance of getting those names.

I want to get a refund on my pre regs that have sunrise applications on them. What's the process for doing this and what percentage of the pre reg fee will be refunded?

Is there any advantage to doing this now as apposed to after the land rush? If I remember correctly, a greater percentage of the fee is refunded if I request a refund now i.e. before my applications are submitted?

Thanks
- Rob
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom