• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Profile Picture Updating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attila

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
30
Reaction score
1
Without sounding like a noob, how do I update my profile pic?

I have spent countless minutes looking through "My Profile" and even searched for this, with no results.

Maybe I am just not seeing it?

I DID click on the pic in My Profile, but all it did was reload the page.

I thought maybe its a Chrome coding error, so tried it in Firefox. Still no success. :-/

Anyone? (thanks)

Maybe some feedback would be to make this process easier? I haven't logged in here since 2009 and I have a different suit pic, hahaha :-p
 
Upvote 0
Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file.




 
So you've changed your profile picture or you still are having trouble?

If you are, email me the picture you want used to chuck @ dnforum.com
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Admit it, Attila, you just wanted to show off your fedora hat.
 
Attila, I think you just helped me out of a similar puzzle. Can't tell if it worked without posting something here. So, if you now see a mugshot, it worked, otherwise I'll be emailing it to chuck and asking for the same service. Cheers.
 
Attila, I think you just helped me out of a similar puzzle. Can't tell if it worked without posting something here. So, if you now see a mugshot, it worked, otherwise I'll be emailing it to chuck and asking for the same service. Cheers.

I am going to guess Chuck is going to get a lot of emails...until this is fixed :-p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom