• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Promote Thyself! UNBELIEVABLE RESULTS and $$$!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is good info, seems so simple and obvious, just ask the people what they are looking for. Like not seeing the forest for the trees.
 
It is good info, seems so simple and obvious, just ask the people what they are looking for. Like not seeing the forest for the trees.
Exactly. Beating your head on the keyboard trying to figure this out is such a waste of time. If the domains self optimize, fine. It is mostly the four letter acronyms that are the issue for me. I have several more out there I am trying. One gets up to 4000 hits a month. No form response yet. Perhaps Asian markets or bots.
 
I think Namedrive has similar search pages, with just a search bar...
 
I think Namedrive has similar search pages, with just a search bar...
I think you are correct. But the search does not tell ME what they are looking for. This will ensure greater accuracy for keyword optimization.
 
Hm, when you go to the Settings section and click on the domain name there, on the page that appears there is "User Searches" subsection. I don't know how representative is the information but there are some words in that section.
 
Hm, when you go to the Settings section and click on the domain name there, on the page that appears there is "User Searches" subsection. I don't know how representative is the information but there are some words in that section.
If you are referring to the Search Box, that type if let alone will come with the request itself...Search For income...Search for Girls...it has really not been an issue at all for me.

Was this your input?
domain name forum :))))
 
If you are referring to the Search Box, that type if let alone will come with the request itself...Search For income...Search for Girls...it has really not been an issue at all for me.

Was this your input?
domain name forum :))))

I can't understand your last posting at all. Maybe my English is not good enough but.. :)
 
I can't understand your last posting at all. Maybe my English is not good enough but.. :)
Your english is fine. I am the one that am not able to quite make out what you were looking at or found...

The results for the previous trial of ymii.com through today is:

ymii.com
81
28
34.57%
$0.58
$16.15

This is only 4 days of being re-parked. Perhaps now you can see the value of temporarily taking a domain off a parked page and setting up an temporary search submittal form.

In the entire history of figuring out what the right keywords were this domain produced a grand total of $0.25. Through yesterday, these are the numbers once the search keyword was entered and the domain was reparked. It is fast becoming a very good revenue generator for me. Basically, this domain has already paid for it's renewal fees. Most importantly, it has increased its inherent value tremendously if we use the formula of revenue x 3 years for the guide to pricing should offers be made for the domain.

I am not sure this will work with every domain, but the LLLL.com's etc (the acronyms) are sometimes quite difficult to optimize. Unfortunately, the pages I am using will not accept Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Arabic script as I believe a few domains I have are primarily Asian searched.

So if anyone can come up with a solution to that issue, I would greatly appreciate it.

A few folks have contacted me and want a copy of the script I am using. I am not a programmer but it is a combination of a couple of things. I'll be glad to include or you can copy it from the website. It also includes the multilingual instructions. A Dutch member supplied the dutch translation.

I like the idea of everyone (or some) working together to add or use this tool.

Seems like that is what the forum should be about.
 
or go to Domain-Sponsor and let it auto optimize ?
or TrafficZ search lander ... and check what were the search terms ?

A while back, Dolansco turned me onto to a search page that TrafficZ has, its a simple search page that does the same thing. I assumed everyone knew about it but me.

Welcome to FilipinoGirls.com

What can we help you find?


http://filipinogirls.com/
 
Nice, Eva. I thought TrafficZ was done? I tried them about 4-5 years ago and had horrible results.

I think the thing is, as many say, some work better for some things and others work better for other things.
 
Nice, Eva. I thought TrafficZ was done? I tried them about 4-5 years ago and had horrible results.

I think the thing is, as many say, some work better for some things and others work better for other things.

No No, I'm saying to park with them, use there search lander, get the keywords and park where ever you want too using those keywords. :smilewinkgrin:
 
I have a LLL.es with plenty of type-in but zero clicks, can you help me? I don`t know Spanish :(
 
I think you are correct. But the search does not tell ME what they are looking for. This will ensure greater accuracy for keyword optimization.
?
For each domain in your NameDrive account, if you click on the 'settings' button, it will tell you what the people are searching for. Specific stats for North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, and 'Other'.

For example:
Diet Plan 7
Diet 11
Healthy Eating 5
Weight Loss Diet 1
Diet Food Plan 1
List Of Atkins Diet 1

(etc.)
 
I have a LLL.es with plenty of type-in but zero clicks, can you help me? I don`t know Spanish :(
Sorry, I do not know spanish that well. Spanish is included as one of the languages. Perhaps using this form with spanish first will help. Then it is a matter of looking up the word in an online spanish dictionary. Or perhaps those spanish words need no translation...that IS the keyword you may need.

?
For each domain in your NameDrive account, if you click on the 'settings' button, it will tell you what the people are searching for. Specific stats for North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, and 'Other'.

For example:
Diet Plan 7
Diet 11
Healthy Eating 5
Weight Loss Diet 1
Diet Food Plan 1
List Of Atkins Diet 1

(etc.)
What template are you using at NameDrive? I may try a couple at trafficZ and namedrive.

Also, what is the domain? Obviously a diet oriented.

If the numbers you are showing is what was clicked on the lander vs what was actually being searched for is not going to help.

The issue here is not knowing at all what the search term is. c-eu.com obviously has some meaning to some folks with traffic counts like this.

A bonus to the form is the ability to promote other websites. It can be customized to include anything. Great way of cross promoting.

Willing to try anything.

I'll check some domains I have at NameDrive and see if these stats are showing.
 
I have seen this on a page I typed in and thought it was a good idea...I am going to try to do it with a few of my godaddy names getting hits but no clicks...

Thanks DocCom
 
I don't think it is relevant for which of my domains the 'example' search results are... All it was was indeed was an example, randomly picked from all the names I have at NameDrive. :)

Templates of my parked NameDrive names differ per domain, but I think all of them have at least a search box on them. And each specifically shows me its 'Search Results'. Or 'User Searches' (not 'lander clicks'), as NameDrive calls it.
 
I don't think it is relevant for which of my domains the 'example' search results are... All it was was indeed was an example, randomly picked from all the names I have at NameDrive. :)

Templates of my parked NameDrive names differ per domain, but I think all of them have at least a search box on them. And each specifically shows me its 'Search Results'. Or 'User Searches' (not 'lander clicks'), as NameDrive calls it.
I have some names at NameDrive. There are numerous that have traffic but no clicks. When I checked settings, the regions came up but there was nothing registered. In other words, does the person have to click on a link for it to register your results or am I doing something wrong in the set up?

For instance, DomainA.com has traffic of 50. No clicks. No information recorded.

DomainB.com has traffic of 11, 4 clicks. Yet I still see no information as to the source or the clicked on links or the searches.

What am I overlooking or not doing correctly?

And if DomainA.com has traffic but no clicks, will it even record what the people were searching for?

I did just change the template to a search box (will take sometime for DNS change) so I'll be curious to see if that captures any search terms.
 
yes, thanks for sharing mate. Send me code if you don't mind. Cheers.
 
I have some names at NameDrive. There are numerous that have traffic but no clicks. When I checked settings, the regions came up but there was nothing registered. In other words, does the person have to click on a link for it to register your results or am I doing something wrong in the set up?

For instance, DomainA.com has traffic of 50. No clicks. No information recorded.

DomainB.com has traffic of 11, 4 clicks. Yet I still see no information as to the source or the clicked on links or the searches.

What am I overlooking or not doing correctly?

And if DomainA.com has traffic but no clicks, will it even record what the people were searching for?

I did just change the template to a search box (will take sometime for DNS change) so I'll be curious to see if that captures any search terms.

Hm, it's strange. I could say that all of my domains at namedrive show some user searches. This is on the page that is displayed when you click on Settings and after that on a particular domain name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom