• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

promoting "other" forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bender

Bending
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
1,737
Reaction score
0
a while ago when the name and URL of competing forums were censored.
Now in the header we can all read :
"For NamePros or DNForum registered members" blah blah.
DNForum is not even mentioned first.
This could be another way of getting traffic from outraged DNF'ers though.
 
I have no idea what that whole spat between the two forums is, where it started or what. Members talking crap, owners dislike each other what? Dont awnser I dont care. We are all brothers, sisters etc in this industry and I wish it would just stop. I like both forums and learn from each one and have friends on each one. Thats all I have to say about it.

Have a nice day,
HasRob............:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom