• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Property in Spanish - Propiedad .me

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyK

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2007
Messages
2,025
Reaction score
11
sold





x
 
Last edited:
$50
Offer now valid for 24 hours.
 
Last edited:
If no more offers in 24 hours I'll take it off the DNF market.
 
I'm looking for mid $x,xxx but keep making offers and I just might bite.
 
Last edited:
.......
 
Last edited:
There was a guy in another thread offering $500 for a good Spanish word like that.
 
Thanks I already sent a pm. He is looking more for GEO names.
 
...
 
Last edited:
....
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom