• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Pushing a name on Namescout

Status
Not open for further replies.

fischermx

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
929
Reaction score
5
I'm been in the control panel for hours and I can't see the "push" a domain option.
I see an option to move the whole account to another account, a sort of consolidator, but that's not what I'm want.
I need to push a domain I sold.
Already send the question to support, but they say it might take up to 48 hours to respond :(
 
I *think* emailing support with the domain and the master account ID of the person you want to push to is the only way to do it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom