• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Quality names but expiring soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

primavera

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2005
Messages
393
Reaction score
0
Hello DNforum members,

I am offering some great names at *fair prices for a *limited time.

*fair pricing= what I would be happy to pay for the DN if I were the buyer.

*Limited time> shady pressure tactic but = soon to expire domains.

Please consider,

Jahron.com (boys name) exp 1/21/2012 $65

SavantSEO.com exp. 1/21/2012 $15

Clackety.com exp. 1/24/2012 $20

Confections.biz exp. 1/24/2012 $35

GoMommyDomains.com (I'll throw in a surprisingly good domain (not listed) as a bonus to the king who pulls the trigger. Exp. 1/24/2012 $25

TargetedKeywordDomain(s).com Exp. 1/24/2012 $75 (package)

TopSpotDomain(s).com Great domain for seo services. Exp. 1/24/2012 $45 (package)


wwwdotdomains.com exp. 1/24/2012 $25


Inebriations.com exp. 2/18/2012 $80

-All @ GD

-Payment via verified Paypal

-Post or PM to claim

-Domains will be sold on a first come basis.

Thanks

-Ian
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom