Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

QualityNudes.com - Alexa: 560,017 / 60 - 100 Uniques a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaysonH

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
QualityNudes.com is for sale. I recently advertised it on Google adwords which brought over 45,000 unique visitors in one day as you can see from my screenshot below.

This site ranges from 60 up to 150 uniques per day at about 90 as the average. I started the site and planned on developing it into a site like thehun.net or ampland.com but never got around to it. I took the forum down for like a month. Before it was averaging about 3 new signups a day. There are very few posts because it wasnt manage properly. The site has an alexa rating of 560,017 and rising. The alexa rating was at about 1,000,000 something a little over a week ago, and is now at 560,000.

If you purchase this site I will throw in a free Godaddy traffic blazer for free, which is like $25.

Im looking to get mid $xxx to low $x,xxx. I spent quite a bit of money a few weeks ago on advertising but at this time I have so many projects that are higher priority, so I have decided to sell this site.

Stats : http://www.qualitynudes.com/stats.gif

Pm me for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom