• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Question about nickname

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

aka twomoon
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
1,643
Reaction score
34
Hello!


I have actually two questions about changing nickname:


1. Is is possible to buy DNF$ somewhere (cause don't have enough to change nickname)?
2. The nickname I want is already taken at DNF, but it is a member (gold member) who rather wasn't very active cause he was registered 07-28-2006 and last time he was seen on DNF was 07-28-2006 (the same day). He made no posts. Is it possible to use his nick? :)


Thanks, Nick
 
Upvote 0
1) Ooops - was lazy to find it myself. Sorry and thank you! :)
2) Bad but I would try to live with that
 
you don't want to assume the identity of another


perhaps search for a "brand"

that you can stand....

behind.

then you can be the clark kent

that represents your entity.

tahh-dahh!

:)
 
you don't want to assume the identity of another


perhaps search for a "brand"

that you can stand....

behind.

then you can be the clark kent

that represents your entity.

tahh-dahh!

:)

No, his nickname is not a brand or something. His nickname is ny name: Nick
Just wanted to change my nickname to my name
 
HotNick lol This one is great :)

No it was just the idea - cause I though that old, free accounts could be possibly deleted

Guess it was a bad idea :)
 
If you pick HotNick then you need to send us your pictures to verify before we can approve the name.

LOL
I don't want to become an icon for domainers and don't want my posters over beds of domainers :)

I found the solution!
Let's change the nickname of that user from 2006 to "HotNick" and mine to "Nick"
If he ever would login I guess he would be more than happy :)
 
Nick,

Do you know how much hassle that I have to go through to get you the name?

Let me know if you need my Paypal email.
 
Nick,

Do you know how much hassle that I have to go through to get you the name?

Let me know if you need my Paypal email.

Ooops, sorry didn't know you made it.
But I already sent funds to draggar and Biggie


Seriously: guys for some reason I can't upload any avatar (and HotNick pics too lol) - getting the message all the time: "Unable to move/copy file"
What could it be?
 
Last edited:
Still waiting for vodka and lovely lady from Ukraine (at least provide download links.)
 
Still waiting for vodka and lovely lady from Ukraine (at least provide download links.)

Well, if it would be much vodka, not so lovely lady could be okay too :)
 
You got it in the end, bro, that is so awesome ! Nick is common enough that makes it almost impossible to get on any forum. I wonder how many hoops poor Johnn had to jump thru to get you the thing, you do owe him, but before you send him frozen Omaha Steaks ask him what he likes.... lmao

:car:

And Johnn, I hope you didn't have to kiss the original Nick's ass too many times to get this done.......lol gee, what mods can do for members, I had no idea ! lmfao..... (serious, the 1st Nick had to agree, right...?)

And Johnn is right, forget about avatars, pics, kitchen sink, or anything you had in the old user acct, you got one of the hottest usernames on dnf, so don't push your luck, k ?

:hail:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom