• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

[Question] - Large forum owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
ColdGin said:
I have a forum....and I would like to know what does it mean ´large´? How many daily minimum posts does it mean large?



When someone says large, they mean either total number of posts/threads and/or members
 
Ok....so what is large?

I have
Threads: 902, Posts: 14,389, Users: 115.

Since 15th November 2005
 
ColdGin said:
Ok....so what is large?

I have
Threads: 902, Posts: 14,389, Users: 115.

Since 15th November 2005

Not large.


My largest has 300,000+ posts, however I wouldn't consider this one "large" either.
 
It's all relative. Check out big-boards.com if you're curious about some of the largest forums on the net.
 
I think large is 1 million post and up. My forum has 2.6 million. It is big hassle if you are the only admin. So when getting a big forum, make sure you have more then one admin to take care of things. Make sure its someone you really trust! I mean really trust.

And with the members upgrading to a higher membership, is a good why to make more money with the forum. You need to make it soming that users would love to pay for to jump up to the next level.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom