• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Question regarding purchasing an advertising thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DataSN.com

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2010
Messages
116
Reaction score
7
The thread I purchase at here: http://www.dnforum.com/f60/ will be live and listed there for 30 days but what happens after the 30 days? It will not be listed there but it's still accessible right? I mean, people can still access the page if they have the address such as when they are searching from Google. It's just not listed on the board. Right?

A second question, how do I change my username? I see from here: http://www.dnforum.com/usernamechanges.php that it's not available any more?

and perhaps 3 people changed identities via a self-serve process from our store (which no longer allows you to change your username).

Where can I purchase a username change?

Thank you!
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom