Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Questions about stuff and things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karrera

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are there any partnerships that have formed on this site? Anyone even remotely interested in taking a look at a mobile app? I have docs/patent/design but no dev team. It can open up a lot of new land in the domain world.

vinsdomains.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are many partnerships that have formed over the years on this site, based on previous posts and threads I have seen here. Get more specific and maybe you'll find the link you're looking for. In fact, I'm in the process of developing a mobile app now so PM details. Maybe U can provide guidance?

Karrera

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are many partnerships that have formed over the years on this site, based on previous posts and threads I have seen here. Get more specific and maybe you'll find the link you're looking for. In fact, I'm in the process of developing a mobile app now so PM details. Maybe U can provide guidance?

Sure thing.

The app at its core is a proximity based, real time, business and consumer matching system. Like dating, but for shopping. It allows for a real time interaction between a business and a person(consumer).
It is adaptive, fun, and will allow for a new way to explore your
environment.

I am definitely interested in discussing further with you about both projects. Will PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators