• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

R U Using FireFox? Make It Faster (sorry no dial-up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2003
Messages
1,595
Reaction score
2
If you are using FF and you are dsl or broadband this link will show you how to get faster page loads and file/attched downloads.

Clicky Here

If your not using FF why not take the time to install it, you can even add an IE plugin so you can check pages in both browsers, but from inside firefox.

Enjoy8-)
 
If i drive a porsche`, why would i want to test drive a hyundai?

**Sorry, couldn't resist poking fun at FF's sophmoric browser :P**
 
It works - Thanks for the link.

Gotta love FF :-)

How anyone can think IE is a superior browser is beyond me.

- Rob
 
Right on Rob.

I stumbled upon this link again and went to set it up, all the while I'm thinking," I have done this before."
I have upgraded computers and harddrives and wondered if it was still there, sure enough this Pipeline-speed-up was still there. lol

So I thought I would share :)

I hope others find it useful too.


Hey LeeRyder: What kind of "porsche browser" are you runnin'?
 
Thanks for the link...I did it and it seemed to have worked nicely :-)
 
How anyone can think IE is a superior browser is beyond me.

Call it experience and a lack of pedantic jeuvenality.

Hey LeeRyder: What kind of "porsche browser" are you runnin'?

IE 7.++

Dont get me wrong, I think it's cute that FF has all you young guys following them around. But, like cars, you will eventually graduate into a real browser. :P
 
LeeRyder said:
Call it experience and a lack of pedantic jeuvenality.

IE 7.++

Dont get me wrong, I think it's cute that FF has all you young guys following them around. But, like cars, you will eventually graduate into a real browser. :P

You're right...professionals do use IE...even when they get banned at other domain forums
 
indeed, but luckily, I'm still not canadian ;)
 
Use if you like. or not.

Just use your IE and leave the Fire to those who know how to use it and prefer options to waiting for MS to catch up and feed them what they have :)

I'll take gourmet over Fastfood lol..



Glad you found it useful too GT

Do you know that LeeRyder got banned elsewhere?
 
thanks cursal, Treid it and hooooray it works.

thanks again for the link
 
aint been banned anywhere else :) and actually, can still post at the "other place", just choose not too :)

Not a kid southern. thats an inside "thing" between gtweb and I. Not sure if he will recall.. but it's based on him getting whiney the time I said we "consider canada like a little sister" meaning, someone we care about and "stand" up for. he took it... some other way...(not sure how) and got real pissy. such is life ;)

Just use your IE and leave the Fire to those who know how to use it and prefer options to waiting for MS to catch up and feed them what they have :)

I do mostly :) I just posted that cause everytime an MS thread is posted, some smacktard, pro FF user will come in bashing MS/IE.. so I thought it would be funny to turn the tables.
 
ie=buick , ff=porche , opera=Personal Jet
 
cursal said:
If you are using FF and you are dsl or broadband this link will show you how to get faster page loads and file/attched downloads.

Clicky Here

If your not using FF why not take the time to install it, you can even add an IE plugin so you can check pages in both browsers, but from inside firefox.

Enjoy8-)
Thank you for the link, Brian
That defintely increased the speed of page loads for me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom