• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Radletz.com & TheEyemates.com $1500 for both together!

Joined
Jan 7, 2023
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
I was trying to sell both for 5k, then 3k, but after getting some responses on the value, I'm going to go down to 1500 which is close to the godaddy valuation on either of em. I'm not a domainer and simply have 2 domains to sell. Both expire in a month, but I'm tired of paying the near 20 dollar renewal fee when I don't use the domains. But they are both over a decade old and .com, so I thought they'd sell highly. They have not lol.

One is called TheEyemates.com which was a game title I wanted to make, but haven't had the funds...
the other is Radletz.com which was for a bracelet I was making but due to the clasps dangerousness lol I chose not to pursue it. Didn't want to be responsible for scratching peoples' wrists.

Anyway, tired of reposting these, so please let me know what you suggest. Thanks! I'd like to get my money back from all the renewals, but I'd also love to get a lot more, so I can brag.

$1500 for both

radletz.com
was registered on:
Tuesday 3rd of May 2011
Godaddy evaluates it at...
$1,349.00

theeyemates.com
was registered on:
Thursday 25th of April 2013
Godaddy evaluates it at...
$1,139.00
 
Still available but theEyemates.com expires on the 26th, so I wanted to update this. :) Radletz.com actually expires next month, so a little more time on that one.
 
Back
Top Bottom