• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Random DNForum thoughts to share

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck89102

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2006
Messages
482
Reaction score
1
I love this forum...The freedom & inherent equality. Anyone, anywhere can post. I love being a "regular," recognizing the other participants & you, knowing who I am. Respect given & received. Respect in this forum comes from knowledge, portfolio & simply being in the business. Not all the players are going to earn a living from domains.
I love the international flavor. No boundaries here.
Money - My favorite subject (after domains): I'm well aware of the huge disparity between the old guard (I believe it is those who started to reg. names in the 90s) & those of us that have jumped in within the past year or so. Some of the regulars here make $10,000+ per day in PPC revenue, much more than that from their websites & sell names for thousands all the time. Others like me are making that $10K in 6-months or a year and very happy, I might add, doing that. Of course, a lot of the newbie's lose their shirts & are soon to be never heard from again.
Interesting is that this place has 1,000s of members & each one has a unique story. I've told mine before - I've found a nitch that gives me an income & it's like striking oil. Others preach what's worked for them (mostly develop).
Everyday I try read every post. This is our forum. Amazing stuff & Congrats to everyone here.
 
Nice post Craig!!

I hear ya.......how long did it take u to find your oil-striking niche?

Tony
 
Nice post Craig!!

I hear ya.......how long did it take u to find your oil-striking niche?

Tony
Thank you reading.
I started from ground zero maybe two years ago. Like I said, everyone has a story. I've been lucky going against the grain & earning good PPC income with real long .org & .net names that are of specific entities.
 
Great post, and you are not alone in your sentiments.
 
nice post. i have to echo your sentiments. i'm one of the newbies still looking for their niche. i feel very fortunate to have found dnf. in the short time i've been here i've learned a ton and been blessed to meet some great people. what has surprised me the most is the tolerance for those of us still learning. especially with the anonymity that the internet provides, it is rare to find a community so welcoming. props to the old guard for making this place what it is.
 
nice post. i have to echo your sentiments. i'm one of the newbies still looking for their niche. i feel very fortunate to have found dnf. in the short time i've been here i've learned a ton and been blessed to meet some great people. what has surprised me the most is the tolerance for those of us still learning. especially with the anonymity that the internet provides, it is rare to find a community so welcoming. props to the old guard for making this place what it is.


Tolerance? That's probably one area open to debate. :) But overall, a nice place to call home.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom