• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Read for a laugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matvey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
777
Reaction score
0
I got the folowing PM at $itepoint:

"GXN.us

XEP.us

QGC.us

QEX.us

BXF.us

QVX.us

NNNN.info

Yux.us

cj9.com

k4n.com

Yoh.biz

hs6.com



$500 for the above. Not low balling, current market value in bulk.
Thanks"

From "clowes"

I replyed: "Never PM me again."

He then said.....

"Aleady failed them. Looks like you arnt trying to sell the names then. $400 for hs6.com, just shows what a joke your pricing is. I bought 26n.com for $40. That has a meaning.
Do you laugh yourself to sleep thinking about your prices "

I dint reply to that.

Anyone laughing at stupid domainers right now?
 
I got the folowing PM at $itepoint:

"Aleady failed them. Looks like you arnt trying to sell the names then. $400 for hs6.com, just shows what a joke your pricing is. I bought 26n.com for $40. That has a meaning.
Do you laugh yourself to sleep thinking about your prices "

I dint reply to that.

Anyone laughing at stupid domainers right now?


You should reply back and ask him if he wants to double his money and sell you 26n.com for $80. if he says no, then you can reply back saying, "now you see why I wont sell for the price you are asking!" If he says yes, you got a deal as well.
 
That's a coincidence. I have 2n6.com. I wonder what he'd offer me for that? Two shillings and sixpence? Or a half-crown? (English joke).
 
atleast he didnt offer you $120. Everyone wants a steal, but he does seem to atleast put a little thought in his offer.
 
Some people just don't understand the game. :-D

Nice though. You should report him for spamming your PM folder. :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom