Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

realnames

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MattyP

Lol:D :D :D
I never:shy: expected such a detailed response:eek: :eek: to my post

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by MattyP Safesys. I hate to say it but "I told you so" Btw, realnames, I am not sure the green faces are anymore professional than the sigs you objected to so vehemently. Matt
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D :D :D :D

What I was refering to when I was talking to safesys is between he and I. I have seen a few cases of private conversations being made public on forums but not by me. ;) ;)

Even as a moderator realnames I, like you, are entitled to an opinion. :rolleyes:

Your opinion that the sigs were unprofessional is fine by
me. :cool:

My opinion:

Btw, realnames, I am not sure the green faces are anymore professional than the sigs you objected to so vehemently. Matt.

Stands. :razz:

I moved this reply to the lounge so the original thread could proceed without further interuption.

Matt

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
By moving this to The Lounge it tends to mostly give your side of the story as most of my detailed post and position is not in this new thread but only excerpts.

Therefore, I feel my post should also be here so others can see the issues. I am sure once the post is read your silly post with all the green icons and the abbreviated issues will stand for what it is MattyP, namely your alleged attempt to criticize and embarass me by what you said to safesys in a public post and your amazingly odd judgement in comparing the green icons to the stupid giant images. No comparison at all except in your mind, even worse than comparing apples to oranges.

In addition, your position comparing my totally permissable and legal use of the green icons to the fiasco with the giant images is absurd that you would compare the two as approx' equal wrongs. That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read here, especially coming from a Moderator who should be more tactful and not have such an odd viewpoint.

Did you ask Dan to do away with the smiley faces yet? I am also waiting for your response to the issues I raised in reply to your personal unwarranted and short but slickly worded attack on me.

Here is the post from the other forum with the facts -

quote:
Originally posted by MattyP Safesys. I hate to say it but "I told you so" Btw, realnames, I am not sure the green faces are anymore professional than the sigs you objected to so vehemently. Matt

Exactly what are you trying to say MattyP with that comment? It seems you are perhaps trying to embarass me by implying you told Safesys something negative about me that has come to pass, or at least that's the way I am reading you MattyP. If you are merely sending a personal message to safesys why not send it via PM rather than a public post?

Also, am I the only one here using the green faces? I think some others here use them frequently too. What is wrong with that anyway? Why does Dan Gessler offer it as a feature of dnforum if it should not be used too much? Why don't you tell Dan he should not offer them anymore for members to use?

You are also totally wrong in equating these small green icons to the giant size stupid and idiotic images so many here used after Timechange found out it could be done, such as the giant American Car, Britney Spears, JLo and other ridiculous oversize images posted by some members here for no valid purpose whatsoever other than to have some stupid fun, act childish and annoy others.

Your odd attempt to compare the small Green Icons to the giant Images so many here abused this forum with is really weird MattyP and makes no sense at all. Especially since the green icons are there for a good and valid purpose in conveying a meaning behind a sentence without going into personal detail, be it smiles or angry icons. It is much more polite and less controversial than spelling everything out in lots of words in forums and is commonly used by many other forums too.

It's quite strange a Moderator here would say such ridiculous things MattyP. Is that perhaps because you were in favor of the giant image fiasco. BTW, was I the only one to complain about them? No. In fact, the complaints were posted by others BEFORE I also jumped on that bandwagon, is that not so? Would you like me to locate the original posts by others who complained first so you can be critical of them too rather than just try to embarass myself? :mad:

M

MattyP

Dear oh dear.

Slickly worded attack on you!!!.

I repeat. What I said to safesys is between he and I.

I repeat. Even as a moderator realnames I, like you, are entitled to an opinion.

Matt

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by MattyP Dear oh dear.
Slickly worded attack on you!!!. I repeat. What I said to safesys is between he and I. I repeat. Even as a moderator realnames I, like you, are entitled to an opinion. Matt

Well then my opinion is that your opinion comparing the legal and permissable green icons to those stupid and absurd giant images :confused: is absurd and ridiculous and the most stupid thing I ever read, coming from a Moderator in particular.

Also, its obvious you only said to safesys "I told you so" about me as a way to publically insult and embarass me and cause others to look down on me. Do you deny that is so now? It's super apparent this is why you attacked me.

You were not even part of that thread but just had to get your licks in and get on safesys side and insult me, right?

Do you want me to explain to everyone here what caused your dislike of me back in the Afternic days involving your newbie barrage of zillions of annoying emails involving the assasin.com deal we were working on at the time?

M

MattyP

Well it is my opinion that your opinion of my opinion............. LOL

No realnames, I don't want you to: explain to everyone here what caused your dislike of me back in the Afternic days involving your newbie barrage of zillions of annoying emails involving the assasin.com deal we were working on at the time?

LOL. No Please don't do that.

You may wish to email Tommy Brown or oohdale, as most know him, and ask him to refresh your memory of the episode though.

The End

Matt

D

domainscot

fight fight fight
get your tickets for the big fight on sale now

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So who is the referee? ohdale, safe, goh? :upset:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom