Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Reappraise.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

richerr

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i hope it was worth buying this one and i hope i'll be able to flipp it for a decent price

Domain summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I don't see any value in it. "SecondOpinion" would be good from a doctor’s perspective, but "ReAppraise"? It just doesn't click. “Appraise” would be killer and ReAppraise seems off for an appraisal service. Why would someone want to reappraise something that reputable company X said was worth $Y? How would it be to their benefit if they appraised it lower (appraiser and client)? How about higher?

Seller: It was appraised for $Z from ReAppraise.
Buyer: (...REAppraise??)

Good luck flipping it though.

richerr

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I don't see any value in it. "SecondOpinion" would be good from a doctor’s perspective, but "ReAppraise"? It just doesn't click. “Appraise” would be killer and ReAppraise seems off for an appraisal service. Why would someone want to reappraise something that reputable company X said was worth $Y? How would it be to their benefit if they appraised it lower (appraiser and client)? How about higher?

Seller: It was appraised for $Z from ReAppraise.
Buyer: (...REAppraise??)

Good luck flipping it though.

You have made a good point, as i thought of this too before purchasing but, my main reason for the puchase is that obviously you can get appraisals from many sources, But not every appraisal results are accurate and in some cases the customer may not be satisfied with appraisal results, so this is when he searches for reappraisal or re-evaluation.

Appraised valued for some domains may drop over time maybe due to a loss in pagerank or global search volume for keywords that make up the domain name, so the need for a reappraisal service to monitor your increases or decreases of all the domain names in your portfolio is relatively important, and it can quickly tell you which domain names to drop and which one to hold on to, if you see that its value continues to increase.

Asides from Domaining, the keyword "APPRAISE" applies to so many other industries like real estate etc

So this domain name might not have a 5 star rating but i can still pass this for 3 stars
And i have already checked estibot lead generator and it has plenty of leads for the domains. But i dont really have to time to sell to endusers, i prefer quick sales to domainiers at a quick wholesale price cos i have other domains to sell

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
REAppraise = Real Estate Appraise

that's good observation

though in contrast to other opinion, i think the name has lot of potential as second opps appraisal site

branding is the key

richerr

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
that's good observation

though in contrast to other opinion, i think the name has lot of potential as second opps appraisal site

branding is the key
Well said guys ...i really appraciate everyones opinions. Ultimately i'll let the market determine the value of the domain name, some buyer out there has gotta have some use for this domain.

What i am a little unsure about rightnow is if i should list the domain for sale here in DNF makeoffer section or i should just list it on flippa . Which of the two markets will you recommend for this domain name??

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here and SedoMLS with a buy now price.

I've had biters here, but made higher sales there.

barrysanders

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
REAppraise = Real Estate Appraise

This is a good (brandable) idea so you'd need someone who buys into it. You would either need someone who sees it that way, or you would need to be able to convincingly sell it to them this way.

The problem is adding "re" in front of it has you wind up with a term that not many (if any at all) people use. It's not like revalue, resell, etc...

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What i am a little unsure about rightnow is if i should list the domain for sale here in DNF makeoffer section or i should just list it on flippa . Which of the two markets will you recommend for this domain name??
Keep us appraised of your decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators