• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Received PM offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are legitimate PM offers and we can smell the real one from the fake one.

Don't worry too much if you get the REAL pm offers.

Good luck!
 
Similar things happen everywhere, including Sedo auctions.

There's no reserve price on domain, but the bidder offers 100k as his first bid. Only a fool doesn't get that.

http://tinyurl.com/338vap
 
It´s hard to believe that people try fake bidding, but occasionally I get that feeling of something being weird and wrong with such posts.

I myself do post such "offer received via PM" probably because DNF is not the only forum I am posting, BUT I would NEVER make this statement if I could not provide details of the person to back my statement up.

It´s bad business behaviour to post fake offers!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom