• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Receiving e-mail from Dnforum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

i m gr8

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2004
Messages
335
Reaction score
0
Hello,
SInce yesterday I am not receiving e-mail on Pms which I receive neither to the threads which I am subscribed too . Is there some problem right now?
Thanks
 
yeah..same here
 
I was just getting ready to post a new thread when I saw this one. I am having the same problem. My email that is regged with dnforum is a gmail address. Not receiving any emails anymore.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom