• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

recent bans / account terminations...

Status
Not open for further replies.

typist

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2006
Messages
917
Reaction score
0
I think we know what lead to the termination of Denny's account. I was wondering if anyone would be able to shed some light on why Mocus now shares his fate:

http://www.dnforum.com/member.php?u=62703

[Disclaimer: This post shall not be construed as criticism of or disagrement with the decisions or actions of the moderators and administrators :)]
 
wow...everyone who I dislike eventually gets banned.

I was actually starting to respect Mocus a lot more over the last couple months. I wonder what he did to deserve this...
 
wow...everyone who I dislike eventually gets banned.

But doesn't the forum get a little more boring each time? Even someone you don't like can be entertaining. And 90% of what we get from a forum is really entertainment.
 
But doesn't the forum get a little more boring each time? Even someone you don't like can be entertaining. And 90% of what we get from a forum is really entertainment.

Agreed

Professional forums need rules otherwise they become a joke, but quite often the banned members do contribute a lot...
 
hmmmm.
a straight off account terminated. must have been something serious
he'll be back. wonder as who? should be easy to spot,lol
Pred;)
 
I think it had something to do with the disgusting link he posted in his disgusting link thread.
 
But doesn't the forum get a little more boring each time? Even someone you don't like can be entertaining. And 90% of what we get from a forum is really entertainment.

I certainly agree with that.

As I said, I'm kind of sad this happened, as I had been enjoying his posts more recently. However, he was banned before and then subsequently unbanned, so we shall see what happens...
 
that was a tough call, the seller did back out of the sale after it was agreed as I remember. I dont think his PM was worthy of a Ban, a slap on the wrist at most.

If it was the reason for the ban, that really is not justified.
 
if i would own the forum, and one party would think they are more privileged , then the others in unresolved disagreement (becouse of the alleged "friendchip" with the forum owner), i would ban them also

think Adam's very fair
 
that was a tough call, the seller did back out of the sale after it was agreed as I remember. I dont think his PM was worthy of a Ban, a slap on the wrist at most.

If it was the reason for the ban, that really is not justified.

Yes, i totally agree.

Very sorry that Mocus had to leave us :(
 
I would like to ask for confirmation of the reason(s) for the ban. I have dealt with Chris several times, and although he may appear a little pushy sometimes I have always found him trustworthy and an asset to the community, the same with DNP. Sorry to see an issue like this couldn't have been resolved more professionally, and sorry Mocus has left us too.
 
My friend, you know we made a deal, this is very clear. I understand you wanted to sell your domain for more and may have had second thoughts after you made me a BIN offer of $825 + fee, I agreed to your price and this name should be sold to me no question about it. If you do not honor our deal I am leaving you negative feedback with a link to this thread and contacting Adam the owner of DNF, a good friend of mine. I also will make sure every notable domain buyer and seller on this forum knows not to do business with you in the future. I have tried very patiently to allow for you to do the right thing here and uphold your end of the deal. When you offer a price and someone accepts thats the end of the story, it's a DEAL. So again, once more..send me your paypal address to make payment as we agreed for O-T.com for $825+fee, I will also edit all of my posts in the thread so that this matter will be fully resolved. Let me know which way to go.

Regards,
Chris

also Mocus was threatening the seller to put his financial life under danger by "making sure nobody would deal with him", which was totally disgraceful

maybe he started PM'ing everyone , who knows!
 
I just got back from a Houston business trip and have caught up on this.

Mocus has had many infractions and the latest two incidents are unacceptable.

Posting an adult picture of someone with a jellyjar jammed in their ass is unacceptable. Using a non existant relationship with me to bully a seller is also not acceptable.

He has also had a few infractions before.

here's mocus's thread that did him in.

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=202509

-=DCG=-
 
thanks for the clarification.

(the thread is no longer visible to us mere mortals though)
 
Posting an adult picture of someone with a jellyjar jammed in their ass is unacceptable.

-=DCG=-

LOL :lol:
Yes you're right DCG. No argument.
But............LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: i HAVEN'T STOPPED LAUGHING YET
If you're gonna get banned, what a way to go! LOL
Pred ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom