• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Recipe Websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
5,746
Reaction score
28
Up for sale is RecipesCanada.com. Comes with .ca domain forwarded to .com

RecipesCanada,com; a website with over 20,000 recipes. This site is a great opportunity for further development into recipe reviews, contests and newsletters.

Lets start offers at $50. BIN: $700
 
I'll open the bidding with $50.00. Offer good for 36 hours.
 
55.00

Offer good till October 1 2010


Thank you,

Lorenzo
 
If the bidding is open till 2010, I might have to rethink my offer :)

Jason
 
If the bidding is open till 2010, I might have to rethink my offer :)

Jason

Indeed

I will even bid 5.00 more against myself !!!!

60.00 Good till FOREVER ....

Thanks
 
Indeed

I will even bid 5.00 more against myself !!!!

60.00 Good till FOREVER ....

Thanks

You're funny LT...looking for higher bids however. RecipesCanada.com/ca website is a highly brandable name and includes a database of over 20,000 recipes. BIN is 700 but will accept offers close to that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom