Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld Red.ca

Domain summit 2024

whamm

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
two whole views.... Great Name, I think dnforum, dnc are all dead, nothing happening, you can look through the threads and see the views and interactions very very low.

Good Luck on the Name.
Why is this? I heard dnforum changed hands a while back. Where did everybody go?

Belzibut

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I check both forums everyday so if you see 2 views, I'm always one of them. I think most people realized that end users are a much better market or developing them is even better. I bought over 15k worth of domains this year and about that much last year but they are all for development or I should say eventual development. It was possible for many of us to buy killer domains in the past like Red for example, it would be very expensive for someone to buy that for development. If I had a domain like that, I would never sell, I would die with it. I think it would make a great Real Estate Deals website. Agents are the ones that spent the most in marketing. Best of luck with this killer domain.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators