• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers RedAces.com CASINO & Nice Zillas

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeluxeNames.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2003
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
RedAces.com
Selling just the domain & logo (PM me and I'll email logo to you)
Make an offer, Bin: $500. USD

Seek.us.com offer, Bin: $100
Smooshie.com offer, Bin: $200
Sludgy.com offer, Bin: $100

Zillas
-----
HotelsZilla.com offer, Bin:$80
ApplyZilla.com offer, Bin: $90
CasinosZilla.com offer, Bin: $80
FlowersZilla.com offer, Bin $80
GiftsZilla.com offer, Bin $80
PetsZilla.com offer Bin $80
VacationsZilla.com offer Bin $80
PhotosZilla.com offer Bin $80
TicketsZilla.com offer Bin $80
MoviesZilla.com offer Bin $80
ElectronicsZilla.com offer Bin $80
AuctionsZilla.com offer Bin $80
ComputersZilla.com offer Bin $80

All these domains are at 1and1.com and I found a relatively quick and painless way to transfer out. Go to 1and1.com, type in domain, click yes for the transfer and I will click the "yes" when I get the confirmation email. The whole transfer process only takes a couple days. Subtrace 5.99 from your domain purchase amount to cover the transfer fee (in other words, I'm paying the transfer fee).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom