• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Refusing To Accept Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the exact equivalent of saying "ok, I dont know parking stats on this domain but I will sell it to you for $25" then I agree and pay and before you push it to me you look at your visitor stats/clicks and decide that it's worth more and then refund my money and tell me it's not enough....at which point I would raise hell of course..so I am sure being as cool and courteous and professional as I have always seen you be, you will just complete your end of the deal (like it or not) and just take it as a lesson about making quick uneducated deals with traffic, for all intensive purposes you don't even know for sure that he is making alot more money than what he paid you, and in fact it does'nt really matter because thats why he is running ads to begin with! To make money. Keep your deal man, trust me it's the best thing to do in the long run and grand scheme of things...maybe slava would even give you a ballpark figure on the stats if you ask kindly and re-instate his ads...
 
Mocus said:
a deal is a deal is a deal.....you should give him the month of advertising you agreed to do with no other attached requirements (assuming there were none) frankly, it's really none of the adspace providers concern what the advertiser is making revenue wise, if they wanted to know those figures then they should advertise themselves and not sell the adspace...after your month is up then you can do what you want or renegotiate a better deal if you feel you are "losing" money...do the right thing here. A deal is a deal. - he paid you and you really have no legitimate reason to refund him.

I like both of you ALOT, but this is just a business matter, not personal.

Paulrogers...dont make it personal, just accept your payment for the deal you agreed to and provide one month of ads, and then all is happy again and after that you can part as friends. Nobody will repect your word or business deals if you don't do so...including me, so let us know what you will do to make it right.. :huh:

Chris Williams

Nicely put Mocus
 
I do not mind losing money, Also I would sued if i broke a legal agreement.

Alex, I will give you the 50% of the advertising you purchased and once the 30 days is over dont bother sending me another payment, I will send you an email notifying you when the 30 days are up, and beleive me I will be counting.

Ill put up your Yahoo code in 50% rotation once again.
 
now see, we can all play nice..now go post in the "Happy Thread" and tell each other how much you really love one another :-)
 
Mocus...Grrr I hate you

I saw the happythread link which changed my mind hehe

Lol so much for not doing business again.

I sold Alex the other 50% of adspace for a month, Our deal ends:

Novemeber 28th 2005
22:35 GMT 12 Seconds (lol)
 
[16:14] paulrogers250: Alex, Just a note: I will not display your ads no matter how much you harrass me
[16:25] paulrogers250: Replied
[16:25] paulrogers250: Just anote, You only get 50%
[16:25] paulrogers250: As my site is no longer hosted by you
[16:26] paulrogers250: You only purchased 50%
[16:26] paulrogers250: Okay?
[16:27] GroysmanAlex: thats good with me
[16:27] GroysmanAlex: November 23, you can take the ads off
[16:27] paulrogers250: You want to purchase the other 50%? :p
[16:28] GroysmanAlex: how much
[16:28] paulrogers250: $25
[16:30] GroysmanAlex: so for $50/month you sell me 100% of all adspace on http://3proxy.com, http://basic.3proxy.com, http://mathcookbook.com, and http://basic.mathcookbook.com correct?
[16:30] paulrogers250: Yes, But only for the next 30 days
[16:33] GroysmanAlex: deal
[16:33] paulrogers250: Ok, Send payement and ill restore the ads
[16:33] GroysmanAlex: Oct. 29, 2005 - Nov. 28,2005
[16:33] paulrogers250: Yes
[16:33] GroysmanAlex: right
[16:35] paulrogers250: Let me know once you sent and ill replace files
[16:35] GroysmanAlex: payment sent

---------------------

Now we have made an agreement and it is final. THe first 50% of ad space expires November 23, 2005 and the second 50% of adspace expires November 28, 2005
 
Change in Above:

Instead of 1 expiring on 23rd and one on 28th, Since im so kind both can expire on 28th lol
 
awesome, let it be known that paulrogers250 is a man of his word and kept his deal as promised... :ok:
 
Let it be known that paulrogers250 hates Mocus' Signature
 
I like Mocus's signature :)
 
Let it be known I am smoking a joint..a big phat one...right now
 
[OFFTOPIC] I like people who are bi-polar
 
Mocus said:
I like both of you ALOT, but this is just a business matter, not personal.

Chris Williams

Can you tell me what do you smoke, keeping you a happy man all month long :cheeky:

well, I agree with mocus. A deal is a deal, if you dont wish to show ads for slavahosting anymore, at least you have to finish off the agreement :-)
That will be fair to you who had receive his cash and to him who should get what he paid for
 
a seller can make up his own rules, if a buyer doesnt agree then dont buy or do business. Simple!
 
this is resolved and over with people - now go smoke some herb :ok:
 
good idea , some nice green! ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom