• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

regging weird extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
between eurodns.com and idotz.net you can get a decent range of strange
 
Try combell.com
 
I could be wrong but I don't think Cameroon is allowing .cm to be registered. Smart, they have decided to keep all to themselves.

Obviously my previous statement was incorrect though I imagine they have reserved all the generics for themselves. Here is a site w/extensions. They also have an 800# http://www.rwgusa.com/country_domain_names.htm
 
domainsite.com also has tons of choices...
 
I heared the .cm registry is a bunch of scammers. I would stay away from them.
 
Stay away from .cm!

You'll only lose your money.
 
for my odd ones ive used idotz. never had issues either.

moniker does some as well so id suggest checking them out, links in my sig (without a referal). my domaining is a daily battle, let it be known that moniker has saved me from many problems with lightning speed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom