• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Register Fly Heads Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
3,584
Reaction score
0
I Think There Is A Register Flyrenewal Phishing Email Coming Out..i Got One , Even Tho I Renewed My Domain 2 Weeks Ago And I Got This Email This Weekend...it Says.. Dear Valued Customer, Rather Than My Name....i Compared The Two...and They Are Different...maybe Im Wrong....but Just A Heads Up...
 
Wouldn't be surprised...some adventurous domainer probably heard of the situation and took a spin...

Or its just more Medina drivel.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom