• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

RegisterFly=Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Based on over 3 years of working with RegisterFly, here are some quick answers:

- Do they double charge?
Yes

- Do they have script errors?
Yes

- Do they disconnect the phone?
Yes

- Do they return the double charged money?
Yes

- Do they solve support issues?
Yes

In general, s**t happens and we all know that, it happens everywhere. I really see this scenario more simple. They are just tioo busy to answer and solve things immediatley. Regarding the initial post with the $2,99 charges, make sure your cookie system are healty.

Good luck all, Ruslan
 
Well to avoid this issue again. I'm moving out my domains.

Those are common issue that customers go out as well.

Em
 
I had same problem but got it resolved. Over the phone and support tickets.
I finaly started registering one at the time and problem was in selecting DNS.
 
I purchased about 30 .infos during the promotion and I only paid $0.60/each. I did not have a problem.
 
I meet this too . I bought instant coupons before , and at first ** minutes the system never using these coupons . my creditcard been charged twice , how ever I got my refund.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom