• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

RegisterFly & .INFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
29
Firstly, I've had my eye off the ball for a while, and I've just realized I still have nearly 100 domains at RegisterFly! :eek:

Can I still transfer them out or are they lost for good?

My second question is, if I can still transfer them out, which registrar gives the best price for .INFO transfers, (because most of them are .INFOs)?

Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom