• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

RegisterFly is Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
ouch! good to hear though. we don't need people like that in the market...and in the news.
 
Right; people like that are the reason that our economy is headed towards a landslide.
 
I really need your help, I have only one domain at RegisterFly , my username is invalid , when I enter my domain , I never get an email back, everything seems to be the same on whois ... I emailed support 3 times no reply please can someone guide me on how I can get my domain back?!
 
I really need your help, I have only one domain at RegisterFly , my username is invalid , when I enter my domain , I never get an email back, everything seems to be the same on whois ... I emailed support 3 times no reply please can someone guide me on how I can get my domain back?!

Do you have your data on whois?
If yes, don't worry, your domain will be transfered to another registrar, also domains will be unlocked and you are suposed to receive the auth code needed to transfer away
 
Do you have your data on whois?
If yes, don't worry, your domain will be transfered to another registrar, also domains will be unlocked and you are suposed to receive the auth code needed to transfer away

Yes, all data is there , but which registrar will they be transferred to?? GoDaddy is the only other one I have.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom