• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Registerfly is down the whole morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
1,760
Reaction score
0
Can anyone connect to registerfly today? I am a little worry that it is down the whole morning. I still have quite some names I haven't transfer away from them yet...
 
Too bad to hear.. most likely the owners is somewhere on a small island and hanging on the beach.. Cant you contact enom directly instead?
 
registerfly.com is too big ...dont worry....
 
I have most of my names transfer back to enom already. However, there are still some which cannot be transfered. Hum... wonder what's up?
 
I have about 400 domains at registerfly
i wanted to transfer today :( Hope they let
me log in soon
 
Finally... it's back... but slower than ever....
 
I have about 400 domains at registerfly
i wanted to transfer today :( Hope they let
me log in soon

:eek: 400 name transfers may take you a bunch of money.
 
Working fine for me. Lucky me, Only 2 domains with them....
 
I have 4 decent domains left at Registerfly. Some good through July.

I am letting them drop - not worth the hassle to try to transfer out.
 
One day they will go down and never wake up again


good riddance I say.....

(AFTER you get your names out)
 
Why is everyone so down on them, I know enom is no longer affiliated but can someone tell me a concrete reason. I have many domains hosted there and not sure if I feel secrue now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom