• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

RegisterFly - member area hacked and post

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcad

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
RegisterFly - member area hacked and post - check it out after loggin to account. Some functionality don't work. After login you can find info in box dedicated to special offer.

Special Offer!
YOU ARE OFFICIALLY FU..ED by our boss KEVIN. He ****ed me then he ****ed you. visit www.registerflea.com to find out just how FU..ED....
 
Well,

I guess that says it all. I wonder just how ****ed I am seeing I put in for a transfer of 4 domains out yesterday to go to moniker.

I have never personally witnessed a company implode like this.
 
haha, funniest thing I've seen all day :-)
 
hhahahahaha...wonder if they used a condom
 
Now it says..

Special Offer!
Here kitty kitty! Awwwwww *purrrr purrrrr*
 
lol nice one..
 
Now it says..

Special Offer!
Here kitty kitty! Awwwwww *purrrr purrrrr*

But i didn't think Kevin Medina liked 'Pussy' ! :smilewinkgrin:
Pred :-#:
 
I'm such a ****ing fool knowing full well where this thing (no pun intended) was going and still being sucked in (again, no pun intended).

Where do you sicko's find this stuff? :pound:

Oh, my...I can never look at any of my Michelles the same way.

You have scarred me. Cruel bastards!!!!:evil:
 
Are you saying Bob Parsons' front girl Candice Michelle might be "packing" ? :D
 
In Bobs own words "Ah Candice ... thats my boy !"
 
its funny and all, but what about if they get hold of people's credit cards???
 
If you have a card on file there I would cancel it ASAP and get a replacement... before rf or some hacker does something silly :rolleyes:
 
RegisterFly - member area hacked and post - check it out after loggin to account. Some functionality don't work. After login you can find info in box dedicated to special offer.

Too bad...they had it going on and to think one person can do so much damage. At least I escaped with all my domains...all 2 of them...:cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom