• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Relaxing Music for Stress...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClickHoldem

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
545
Reaction score
0
Stressed out? Want to listen to relaxing music try out this group. I was stressed out about lots of things and this song really did a job on the way I felt...so much better..:)

Song Title :Let Go / Artist: Frou Frou (they are from England)...good stuff...enjoy guys.

CH
 
i just found; maria mena - just hold me

I relax with this music
 
Frou Frou are great! Lovely track. Will check out Mena Maria Rico, thanks.

I like: Ivy - Edge of the Ocean

Plus many more...
 
reminds me of the cranberries
 
hey cool I'll check out maria mena too!!! thanks...:)
 
Children of Bodom
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom