• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrenl

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2003
Messages
1,856
Reaction score
4
I haven't been on in 3 months guys, I have been at basic training/ait training for the Army. How is everyone doing?
 
Great! Im in the Airforce, just getting out here in a few months.
 
That explains why you never bat an eyelid, Rock :-D
 
That explains why you never bat an eyelid, Rock :-D

Ah lol. Yeah, I have an office in New york and I work the night shift (4:00 pm - 6:30 am) in the military..and they havent blocked DNF..yet! :pop2:

Its kind of pathetic when I make 10x more a month from domain names than the military. :greensighw:
 
Its kind of pathetic when I make 10x more a month from domain names than the military. :greensighw:

The military only pays you $50 per month? :disappoin

:wink:
 
The military only pays you $50 per month? :disappoin

:wink:

Ahh lol. Funny, though I don't make $500/month from domains..maybe from PPC in a month..from one... :greensleep:
 
Its kind of pathetic when I make 10x more a month from domain names than the military. :greensighw:

That's why you should consider quitting the military if they decide to deploy you to Iraq;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom