• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale remix.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate the PMs and questions, but still looking for offers. I am the original owner (reg'd in 2002).
 
Still taking offers... Not sold yet.
 
BIN? Seriously interested.
 
I've had a few offers in the low 4 digit range but would like to do a little better. I also haven't set a BIN but would like to move it.

What do you have in mind?
 
BIN set at $4000 US - Payment through Escrow.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom