• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

RentaCoder vs Scriptlance vs eLance

Status
Not open for further replies.

fischermx

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
929
Reaction score
5
I need some complete websites and I'm now posting these jobs to free lancers places.
I have used RentACoder in the past and looks good. I recently knew ScriptLance and look less expensive while it may be lower quality as well. I don't like of ScriptLance that everything is public, bidders, bids, all project information.

Now, I met eLance.com and this seems the most serious of all free lancer websites.

What do you think ? Anything else you recommend ?
 
I've used RentACider in the past, with mixed results. My suggestion with them is not to waste your time with the lowest bidder, but take someone who's already got a good rating, who'll need your rating as well.
 
You Can Always Try Here As Well.
 
fab said:
I've used RentACider in the past, with mixed results. My suggestion with them is not to waste your time with the lowest bidder, but take someone who's already got a good rating, who'll need your rating as well.

I'll second that.... one project went with the almost lowest bid, went to arbitration.. RAC was good about it, and I got my money back, but never did get that project done... from then on, I look at both the rating #, but also how many reviews that rating is over... someone who has a 9.7 over 100 jobs is better than a 10 over 3... Overall very happy with RAC... Better coders than elance, and better pricing.

Steve
 
fischermx said:
What about GetAFreeLancer.com ?
I've just discover that, and looks like a busy site.

I have used getafreelancer for some of my projects and was very much satisfied with the folks there.
 
I love rentacoder. I have a perfect rating in there and Ian is topnotch.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom