• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Ribbons & Gifts Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2006
Messages
4,265
Reaction score
201
UPDATE

Over a month ago management removed the charity ribbons and gifts from every account that had them, you can request a refund in F$ from DNF as I did. The word I'm getting is that they are NOT coming back!.

To request a refund, PM "impactadmin" as per DCG's instructions. http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=237256

Although I appreciate the refund, I really have no use for my remaining 16,971F$, so I'm choosing to donate it to the good friends here on DNF, maybe you guys can use it to upgrade somebody.

Duckinla: 3,394
Predator: 3,394
Petrosc: 3,394
Sarcle: 3,394
Doc Com: 3,394

I'm very disspointed with the way management handled this, no notification, no warning, no explanation, no apologies and 2 closed threads whenever this subject was discussed....very inconsiderate.
 
Eva, you got them back or purchased again for your refunded $$?
 
Eva, you got them back or purchased again for your refunded $$?

I was refunded the F$, then repurchased the ribbons only to have them removed again, and credited F$ back to my account. So if you see ribbons and gifts in the store, DONT bother buying them, they will only be removed.
 
Thanks for the donation Eva. Now I have more DNF$ to buy ribbons and gifts with. But I guess their temporary, eh!
 
Thanks for the donation Eva.

No problem, I always enjoy reading your posts. If you guys use your F$ to upgrade a member, just make sure he/she is a Republican ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom